Firm with a particular strength in aviation law
The firm has a particular strength in every facet of the niche field of aviation law and is led by the firm’s published senior partner who holds a Masters degree in aviation law from the University of London. Our clients are literally the high-flyers of the world – commercial airlines, operators, aviation organizations, private aircraft owners, pilots, sales agents, maintenance organizations, insurance brokers, aircraft management organizations and travel bureaus.
Combining hands-on aviation industry knowledge and specialist legal skill, our transnational service offering ranges from corporate transactions to commercial contracts, dispute resolution and regulatory issues of any size and scope.
Areas of practice include:
- Aircraft ownership and operating structures
- Aviation insurance law
- Aircraft maintenance issues and representing maintenance organizations
- Business aviation
- Domestic licensing and operating issues
- Financing, chartering and leasing of aircraft
- International Aviation Conventions such as the Montreal and Cape Town Conventions
- Negotiation and documentation for aircraft purchases and sales
- Passenger, cargo and baggage claims and liability
- Regulatory and Civil Aviation Authority issues
- Pilot representation