Theodora obtained her Bachelor of Law Degree from the University of Pretoria in 2018. Theodora was a student legal advisor at the University of Pretoria’s law clinic where she was passionate about assisting her clients. She continued to further her studies in 2019 at the University of Pretoria by completing her Master’s degree in Mercantile Law where she gained extensive knowledge in advanced contract law, consumer protection as well as competition law. She completed her thesis on the whether the South African Competition Act is equipped to deal with the impact of the digital economy and big data.
Theodora commenced her practical vocational training in 2020 and has since gained experience in competition law, commercial contracts, corporate governance, litigation and administrative law. As Theodora serves her second year of practical vocational training, she enjoys furthering her practical knowledge of the law and assisting her clients with the highest level of care and professionalism.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Competition law, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Contract Law
- Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute resolution
- LLB (UP)
- LLM (UP)
- LEAD Commercial Evictions Course 2021
- LEAD Drafting of Wills Course 2021
- LEAD Drafting of Contracts Course 2021
- Theodora is not admitted yet, she has passed her board exams and is in her second year of practical vocational training