Katerina obtained her Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Law and Insurance in 2018 and her LLB in 2020 from the University of the Witwatersrand. Katerina received various accolades during her LLB, including being placed on the Dean’s List for two consecutive years. Katerina continued to further her education in 2021 by completing courses in Advanced Company Law, Cyber Law, Legal Practitioner’s Trust Accounting and Data Protection and Privacy. She also completed the LEAD Practical Vocational Training program in 2021, and finished as one of the top 5 candidates. She is confident that she will be able to make a meaningful contribution as a candidate legal practitioner. Her goal is to actively pursue experience and knowledge to become a well-rounded and effective legal practitioner.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Debt collection
- Contract Law
- BCOM (Wits)
- LLB (Wits)
- LEAD Legal Accounting (2021)
- Nelson Mandela Institute Advanced Company Law I (2021)
- Nelson Mandela Institute Cyberlaw (2021)
- UCT Data Protection and Privacy (2022)
- Katerina is not admitted yet, and is currently serving her practical vocational training.